Okay, so I am sure that many of you (many = 3 ) have been wondering why on earth I haven't updated my blog in weeks.
The answer is: pain. Well, that and I got busy at work.
But back to pain. So, a couple of weeks ago I woke up on a Thursday morning and my head felt like it was going to explode. All of my teeth were sore, but the pain didn't seem to be linked to them. I also felt a lot of pressure in my sinuses and ears. Well, I basically spent the next two days taking some pain pills and sinus stuff to see if that would help. I had a date Friday night ( yeah buddy! ) which I managed to make it through without giving any indication that I was in pain. Then, I went to this wonderful little shindig at the Lemon House. I knew it was the place to be when I turned onto the street and saw an ambulance there. Whew, who knew a little Valentine's Day party could get so craaaazy. Props to the Lemonheads, I think pin the diaper on cupid was pretty entertaining, not to mention the random kisses (real ones I might add) that were being distributed. I have to say I blushed when I got mine.
So, if my Friday night weren't full enough as it is, there was a deadline for a teaching position that I was very interested in that night (at 2:59 AM Eastern). I work pretty quickly, so I managed to get my app in by 2:42 or so. At this point, I was exhausted and went promptly to bed. However, my sweet slumber was short-lived. PAIN!! I woke up after about 2 hrs of sleep and felt like the left side of my mouth was on fire. It was coming from a very troublesome molar. I really don't have good luck with those.
Cutting to the present, I had the root canal yesterday. PAIN is gone, but his little brother painchik has decided to stick around a little longer.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Update... YAY!!! Pain... BOOOO!!!! Sorry about your root canal. At least the ambulance wasn't for you.
Post a Comment