Saturday, September 12, 2009

A new season

Do you ever get excited for the fall? I do. I like going back to school in the fall. There's the excitement of a new year ahead. New adventures. New friends. This fall I'm taking Property, Constitutional law, and Appellate Writing. I've got a supervised externship during the day that keeps me busy. It's exciting to be working at a place that I want to be working at and, at least for the present, could see myself working at in the future. My wife is a champ. She picks me up from school and makes sure I get my calories :D In recent news, I obtained a normal BMI for perhaps the first time in my adult life. This is an accomplishment for me if you know my metabolism's efforts to undermine it. To top it all off, BYU beat Oklahoma and crushed Tulane. Also, Michigan beat Western Michigan and pulled off a thrilling upset against Notre Dame. Office bragging rights baby!

1 comment:

KrizteeTrain said...

As I said in Elder's Quorom to my brother-in-law, bragging about BYU beating the Sooners is like me wailing on a retarded kid and then congratulating yourself for winning a fight. They were without their best receiver and Heisman candidate QB!